What are Cookies?
Cookies are short texts of software code, which are sent to be stored by Studio Maska's web server on your terminal equipment with their basic function of communicating with us, data of your browser. Depending on their duration, cookies are either "temporary" (session cookies) or "persistent cookies". "Temporary cookies" are cookies that are automatically deleted when you close your browser, while "longer-term cookies" remain stored on your terminal equipment until they expire.
Our website uses certain Cookies with the main purpose of making https://www.studiomaska.gr more functional and friendly to our users.
What types of Cookies are used?
Studio Maska uses "temporary cookies" for the following purposes:
- For the storage of technical data and is necessary for the "reading" of visual or audio content, also known as flash cookies.
- To distribute the processing of server requests among a group of servers.
- For the electronic identification of users already connected to social media
Furthermore, we use "longer-term cookies" for the following purposes:
- To improve the performance of our website.
- To personalize your interface and personalize the way our website works.
- To provide online content relevant to your choices and interests.
Through our cookies we collect and process the following types of data:
- Data identifying the user's terminal equipment and internet protocol address.
- Navigation data within the website.
- Product/service preference information.
In case you wish to activate or deactivate the use of electronic cookies from your browser settings, depending on your browser, visit the following websites to learn about the necessary related actions